I tried this no-bake cheesecake recipe just before my maternity leave ended last November. This somehow turned out too soft without putting it in the freezer. Next time, I’ll try putting a lot more cream cheese to probably make this a little bit firmer.
6 pieces graham crackers
3 tbsp salted butter/margarine
1 tbsp nutella
1 tbsp nesquick/cocoa
1 tbsp brown sugar
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup condensed milk
1/8 cup or 1 small lemon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Crush the graham crackers until powder form. You may use a rolling pin to do this.
2. Add the rest of the crust ingredients and mix them all together
3. Press evenly on a 4-5 inch pan then set aside
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth
2. Pour the condensed milk a little at a time while beating the cream cheese. Continue until all the condensed milk is mixed
3. Add the lemon and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Pour the filling into the crust
5. Refrigerate until firm
My sister said the crust tasted great but the filling for her is too lemony for her taste. My husband said the lemony taste was ok for him but the cheesecake was too soft.
I guess this turned out quite alright but I guess it needs further improvement later on 🙂 Probably need to tweak this recipe further.