I am preparing for my baby’s birthday and My husband said to have baked salmon as one of the menu dish.
Since it is still on september, we are practicing the dishes so that we could perfect it before our baby’s big day. The geek in me went to the internet and browsed for the easiest recipe I could find. Thankfully, I found one but it didn’t have any measurements :(. I tried looking for other recipes but I don’t have the ingredients they listed so I just used the one I found without the measurements and guessed it :).
When the baked salmon finished, it really tasted good. I am very pleased with the result since it turned out really tasty. So let me share the recipe :).
250g salmon fillet cut (or around 1/2 pound)
2 kalamansi (lime)
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 tsp olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1. Pre-heat oven at 190C
2. Wash the salmon and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Season using the ingredients
4. Place in your baking pan covered with foil.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Once done, open the foil and then broil for 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve straight from the oven
This is the final product 🙂
Have fun and eat healthy!