Dahil nakita ko sa blog ng aking ka-opism8 na si
ang tungkol sa meaning ng pangalan nia… tinanong ko kung san ang link nito para naman ma-update ko ang blog ko hehe. Anyways, pinost ko sia dahil parang sobrang accurate nia sakin wahaha.
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don’t appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It’s easy to get you excited… which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don’t stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
You are usually the best at everything … you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic “Type A” personality.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don’t have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you’ll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you’re too busy having fun to care.
Wala akong masabi dahil sobrang accurate nia. Kung gusto nio icheck ung names nio, punta na lang kayo sa link na ito: What’s your name’s hidden meaning quiz
Cge un lang. Try nio 😀
I was trying to search for the guitar chords of Hirai Ken’s song Pop Star when I bumped into someone’s blog talking about a website hosting Japanese Songs with chords.
Check out this site: XXX Sound
The site is in Japanese so you have to type in japanese characters in order to search a song or an artist. But I bet since you’re looking for japanese chords or lyrics then you’re pretty much familiar with the characters.
Just a simple tutorial on how to use the site (Just in case you get lost):
* The first text box is for general search. You can type either the artist (In hiragana/katakana/kanji whichever you prefer) or the title of the song then click the button next to it.
* The one inside the box artist/Music/Score search is for specific searching. The first text box is for the artist and the second text box is for the title of the song. Then click either of the buttons next to them.
* After all those typing and clicking a list will appear and voila! Lyrics (in japanese script) with Guitar chords.
Try to explore the site. I was able to find ken hirai’s pop star 🙂
That’s all have fun!
If you want to download videos from youtube or google videos, then this site is for you!
this site allows you to download the videos from site that “streams” videos. It’s very easy to use.
1. Copy the url of the video in youtube or google video.
2. go to the downthisvideo site and paste the link on the bar then click download.
3. After that you’d be transferred to a page where the download link shows at the bottom of the page.
*** For youtube files, the videos are in flv format. For google vid files they may either be in flv,avi or mp4 files.
An advantage of this is that you don’t need to download a program and install it in your computer just so you can download the files from youtube, etc.
Of course you can’t expect high quality videos since sites such as youtube, etc. convert the vidz into smaller LQ files. FLV files can be played in VLC player. This is a freeware so just google it 🙂
If you want to store it and probably watch it in IPOD vid, mp4 player or Palm pilot then the quality is tolerable enough. Of course converting it from one format to another is a diffferent story. Hopefully, your gadget has some tools that converts it from one format to another.
I found this site which converts kanji to romaji
Kakasi web frontend
How to use:
1. Copy the url of the site you want to transliterate
2. Go to the kakasi web frontend site and paste the url in the box
3. Click Submit query
I have already tried it and it works like magic! The only problem I see would be the spaces in between the transliterated word.
It’s very useful when your lyrics are written in kanji 🙂
Of course there will be a time when the kanji you want to translate is not on a website so I looked for another site.
Romaji Translator at Romaji.org
How to use:
1. Go to the site above then choose how you want the transliterated words be displayed then click the button click to set.
2. Copy the kanji you want to transliterate and paste it on the box.
3. Click the convert to romaji button and PRESTO! The kanji is romanized 🙂
Just tried the same lyrics and I think both have the same transliteration. So I guess just choose whichever is appropriate 😉
I learned about this new translation site from riffsilver
1. Go to this site: http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/url
2. Copy the url of the site you would translate and paste it on the search box
3. Choose the 4th radio button just below the search box so that it would translate from japanese to english.
4. Click the button beside the search box and PRESTO! you have a site translated in english.
This site is much better because the translation is beneath the original language. Also the link from the original site can be seen from the top of the page so you won’t need to go back to the original site just so you would know the url of the page. Another good thing about this site is that once you clicked the translated links, it would already translate that link into english without the hassle of copying again the url links from the original site… which means, you can already work your way in the translated site without going back to the original site.
I was just browsing through pieces forum and found a topic about customizing your start page.
Just changed ours :). There are a lot of themes to choose from. Try it for yourself 🙂
I took a quiz at >> http://www.flarn.com/ and here’s my result. I was quite surprised though